*Amanda

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Victoria ending Alex & Dee's #1 :wub:

I would like to thank the Academy.

I feel confident me, Denise, and Wally gave Danielle the higher ranking. So in a worst case scenario where everyone else gave Joanie the higher ranking, Danielle still wins :wub:.

LOL. You don’t know me.

We snapped.

Oh, but I thought I ranked Joanie higher? Wally flopped on that prediction too.

Also, congrats to Richard on his #1 winning. <3

Yea

:wub:

I find it really interesting that we ended up with a Danielle/Joanie final 2 again. :haha: Just like in real life and Re-Reloaded, Danielle was the rightful winner... but Joanie wasn't too far behind. I am surprised Joanie made it all the way to #2, though. I guess she just wasn't polarizing enough for people to tank her scores.

I'm elated Danielle won! :spaz: She's one of my all-time favorites for sure, and probably the most compelling and well-rounded contestant to ever take part on the show. Definitely a worthy end to the rankdown! :clap:

All things considered, I had a blast doing this rankdown! It was the first-ever one I've done, and I loved the extra bits of responsibility that came along with it. It's too bad most of it is lost forever, but at least we still have the memories?

Thanks to Amanda for hosting this and choosing me to take part!

Super happy about the outcome - 2 of my top 3 made the F2 so I have nothing to complain about :wub:.

I obviously love Joanie but I kept going back & forth with her and Danielle - they're my favourite F2 of all time so it only makes sense that they only had one spot difference on my ranking. :wub:

And Congrats to Richard on getting his #1 to win :wub:

I hope everyone takes time to read my writeups if you haven’t. Some of my best work tbh o:)

I read some of yours and they were entertaining, which I would expect from you! :haha:

Oh, but I thought I ranked Joanie higher? Wally flopped on that prediction too.

LMAOO I did say "I don't really know." I was only 100% confident in Alex's and Denise's rankings. And felt pretty sure of Diana's and Dee's. The rest were a total toss-up. :haha:

:wub:

I'm elated Danielle won! :spaz: She's one of my all-time favorites for sure, and probably the most compelling and well-rounded contestant to ever take part on the show. Definitely a worthy end to the rankdown! :clap:

:wub: @ your Danielle comments! Congrats on your #1 winning!

Thanks, Amanda for running this rankdown. It was a ton of fun. Danielle is my #4 modeler of all-time and my whole Top 5 made it so that is pretty cool. Amazing winner. :wub:

Danggg that's incredible! :dead: I think you are the only one to have that honor. But I don't think any of us rankers would have crossed you / you had an amazing social game amongst us rankers.

I don’t really remember my rankings except for my top 6:

1. Joanie

2. Natasha

3. Melrose

4. Danielle

5. Adrianne

6. Yaya

And I’m glad all of them make the top 10.. also it’s kinda epic that both Danielle and Joanie ended up as the top 2.. I feel like Joanie and Danielle is pretty much like Kayla and Jeanine on sytycd for me and Diana. we love both but prefer Joanie while the rest prefers Danielle..

And I’m glad all of them make the top 10.. also it’s kinda epic that both Danielle and Joanie ended up as the top 2.. I feel like Joanie and Danielle is pretty much like Kayla and Jeanine on sytycd for me and Diana. we love both but prefer Joanie while the rest prefers Danielle..

Me being excluded from that narrative :'(

Rei :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...