🎶Will Breman Fan Thread🎶

Teraginn

Will did a quick IG live yesterday. He's keeping mum about the details of his appearance on the finale results night, which hopefully means were in for a surprise.

Someone on the live mentioned that Will has already booked 40+ shows all around America up until March, which is CRAZY. Glad he's capitalizing on whatever exposure he got this season.

Music-wise, Will is planning on recording an EP of his songs from his time with a bluegrass band, two concept albums, and a duet with Lauren. :wub: He should also consider recording with Scary Pockets or Postmodern Jukebox.

And amidst all of this, He is also planning on returning to grad school, pursuing a degree in voice performance.

Looks like it's gonna be a very busy year ahead for Will. Good luck and godspeed! :sorcerer:

Will did a quick IG live yesterday. He's keeping mum about the details of his appearance on the finale results night, which hopefully means were in for a surprise.

Someone on the live mentioned that Will has already booked 40+ shows all around America up until March, which is CRAZY. Glad he's capitalizing on whatever exposure he got this season.

Music-wise, Will is planning on recording an EP of his songs from his time with a bluegrass band, two concept albums, and a duet with Lauren. :wub: He should also consider recording with Scary Pockets or Postmodern Jukebox.

And amidst all of this, He is also planning on returning to grad school, pursuing a degree in voice performance.

Looks like it's gonna be a very busy year ahead for Will. Good luck and godspeed! :sorcerer:

I was watching part of it but had to leave after a couple minutes.

Glad to hear he's got a ton of stuff planned out! :wub:

Will has a show with Alex in Atlanta on January 26. COME TO TEXAS WILL

Try suggesting a venue to Will's dog/Dad on Instagram :lol: - he seems to be hard at work helping Will out with scheduling.

My prediction is that Will gets 4 lines in a group song that includes Max, Alex and Shane. I hope I'm wrong and it's a bit more exciting than that. I haven't watched since Season 11 some I'm not sure what finale Tuesdays have been like since 2016. :P

I am super excited for a new EP. He also mentioned a single in the works. It would be awesome to have something early in the new year (I'm not sure how long he's locked up with the Voice contract).

As for the Voice, it was pretty clear from his live that he was NOT into Locked Out of Heaven. He mentioned being uncomfortable with the lyrics and noted that he wanted to rearrange it and was not allowed to, but he did so with a nice diplomatic "John knows best" and "a lot goes into it" attitude. :ph34r:

Try suggesting a venue to Will's dog/Dad on Instagram :lol: - he seems to be hard at work helping Will out with scheduling.

My prediction is that Will gets 4 lines in a group song that includes Max, Alex and Shane. I hope I'm wrong and it's a bit more exciting than that. I haven't watched since Season 11 some I'm not sure what finale Tuesdays have been like since 2016. :P

I am super excited for a new EP. He also mentioned a single in the works. It would be awesome to have something early in the new year (I'm not sure how long he's locked up with the Voice contract).

As for the Voice, it was pretty clear from his live that he was NOT into Locked Out of Heaven. He mentioned being uncomfortable with the lyrics and noted that he wanted to rearrange it and was not allowed to, but he did so with a nice diplomatic "John knows best" and "a lot goes into it" attitude. :ph34r:

And you guessed correctly! :haha:

I believe in the past, nonfinalists were released from their contracts a month after their final show appearance. So we can expect new music in late January/early February.

And I agree, LOOH was clearly a John/TPTB choice, and Will was NOT comfortable with it at all, and it shows. Confidence is part of Will's appeal with the audience, and once that is compromised, it costed him. Oh well.

wdS9zmusm9A

I know it's a group performance, but Will just grabs your attention from the get go! He's such a riot to watch.

Random aside: I know it's just a show and we need to move on, but I'm actually gonna miss seeing Will ham it up onstage on a weekly basis. I've seen enough of his singing in real life to know that the Will we saw on TV is a uninhibited ball of energy that wouldn't have been unleashed if not for the fact that he knows America is watching. And don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Will's intimate, quirky singer/songwriter side, but I doubt he'll be that explosive once he starts playing again at his regular venues, and call me crazy, but I'll miss that side of him. Sayonara, Voice Will, it's been fun. :flowers:

Edited by mjdolorico

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me, panicking and realizing Will’s performances are gonna start being archived in a little over a month:

Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

I know Bk just downloads some of the videos, so that's always an option 👀

It also seems that metatube has some of Will's performances, and a lot of the metatube performances stay up.

• 1 month later...