🎶Will Breman Fan Thread🎶

Teraginn

Whew!

Well, with Shane still in and only one going home next week, I'm feeling pretty good about Will's Top 10 prospects.

Can't wait to see what song Will, John, the producers pick for him next week off of the fake fan suggestions list. :lol:

I am actually worried about that because I saw a couple of those fan suggestions and they were..... terrible. :x But let's see what else comes in. o:)

USF?

Honestly, you should just ignore the negative feedback, that's just part and parcel of being in a reality competition with vocal followers. You'd be much better for it.

IDF not USF

True. I also enjoy this season while IDF is treating it like worse than the past three and s11 . :ermm:

IDF not USF

True. I also enjoy this season while IDF is treating it like worse than the past three and s11 . :ermm:

LOL, IDF's collective opinion is the last thing you should be concerned about when it comes to judging talent. Everyone here is biased AF. Let it go and enjoy your snowflake's victory while he's still here. :sorcerer:

LOL, IDF's collective opinion is the last thing you should be concerned about when it comes to judging talent. Everyone here is biased AF. Let it go and enjoy your snowflake's victory while he's still here. :sorcerer:

That’s true. Well that and any forum on the internet tbh

pCswbLP8SkQ

Hmmmm..... the beginning was really nice, but towards the end it got all over the place.... A step down from last week but better than his PO performance IMO.

I am nervous though, the social media reactions so far has been polarizing so far, more so than the last two weeks. And the song choice I feel was too out of left field to make an impact voting-wise. I hope the #BLUECREW peeps here vote extra hard for him tonight. :sorcerer:

Well tragically, since I’m on vacation outside of the US tonight, my app won’t let me vote. :(

With the way he’s charting tonight, I feel pretty okay about his chances even though his performance was easily his worst so far. He needs to go back to flipping/doing something upbeat. The past 2 weeks were pretty yikes.

Well tragically, since I’m on vacation outside of the US tonight, my app won’t let me vote. :(

With the way he’s charting tonight, I feel pretty okay about his chances even though his performance was easily his worst so far. He needs to go back to flipping/doing something upbeat. The past 2 weeks were pretty yikes.

Not too upbeat tho . I thought today would be like his audition but it wasn’t even if I still thought it was good.

Anyways can’t you change your location of your phone gps or something

You could also try the site and xfinity. Apparently you can vote with the app site and xfinity with the same nbc account

Edited by xfactor22

Nooooo! I mean, glad you're on vacation, but I hope you can use a VPN or something. :haha:

And yes, although I think it'll be between Myracle, Shane and Joana for the B2, I still think he can escape it with the West Coast votes coming in. Last week's results has thought us anything can literally happen, so fingers and toes crossed!

Enjoy your vacation BTW!

Edited by mjdolorico