🎶Will Breman Fan Thread🎶

Teraginn

Boy, you are gonna be SO sorry if that request comes true. :x

Anyway here are my *serious* suggestions:

Redbone (Childish Gambino)

The Blower's Daughter (Damien Rice)

Viva la Vida (Coldplay)

Shotgun (George Ezra)

Waiting on the World to Change (John Mayer)

How Deep is Your Love (Bee Gees)

Say You Won't Let Go/Impossible/Naked (James Arthur)

lol I was joking on the panda request

I’ll fetch my serious requestsfrom the song suggestion thread later

“ Wannabe” by Spice Girls-This song can easily be in his wheelhouse if he changes it up

“Perfect” by Ed Sheeran-He needs a slow song to silence his haters

“Uptown Funk It Up” by Bruno Mars-See “Wannabe”

“Invisible” by Hunter Hayes-See “Perfect, plus it’s a song he can likely connect too

“So Am I” by Ava Max. Fits his personality like a glove

Edited by xfactor22

JNRs1GEK80o

Definitely a lot better than last week's performance for sure. I like the song personally for him, although I will admit it isn't a "moment" song. Apparently he got a standing ovation for this again, which is always a good way of getting some votes his way. Will it be enough? We'll see. His social media stats project a good outlook at least.

Don't forget to vote and stream Will's song! #BLUECREW

https://music.apple.com/us/album/i-wont-giv...32?i=1488264234

IPB Image

I'll be honest, I mostly hate the song. :haha:

Will was pretty shaky throughout and it was definitely his weakest - sadly it was one of the weakest of the night - but based on the numbers on social media, I think he has a decent chance of making it through to the next round. (Joana, Shane, and others are performing worse in terms of numbers).

Hope he pulls through! :wub:

I'll be honest, I mostly hate the song. :haha:

Will was pretty shaky throughout and it was definitely his weakest - sadly it was one of the weakest of the night - but based on the numbers on social media, I think he has a decent chance of making it through to the next round. (Joana, Shane, and others are performing worse in terms of numbers).

Hope he pulls through! :wub:

Really? I thought Style was far worse than this one. Maybe I just like Will's chest voice a lot more than most people. :haha:

As for the one of weakest of the night... I personally think he actually showed some power towards the end of the song. And aside from the three people you mentioned, there are a couple of people that I thought were a lot weaker than Will vocally tonight, they just had the benefit of better songs that played to the demo well. I'm sure you'd agree with one of the people I'm thinking of. :shifty:

Edited by mjdolorico

I hate "I Won't Give Up." I could never listen to that whole song by anybody so I'm grateful for the two minute version.

I also thought Will sounded at least as good if not better than he did on his studio recording. It's just not particularly the song I wanted to hear him sing! I wish he had picked a cool song and just said it's his mom's favorite, which is essentially what Max did.

I was a little confused by the wandering around and running :lol: Did the producers tell him he had to cover every inch of the stage? :haha: I feel like a mic stand should have been used at some point.

Anyway, I'm hoping he finished at least 10th in the voting. I wouldn't be surprised if he's safe and I wouldn't be surprised if he loses to Hello Sunday in the IS. :ph34r:

^Interesting, y'all aren't the only ones I know who expresses a dislike for that song. I don't mind it honestly, I'm just glad he got to do a ballad, though I would much rather have him sing Damien Rice. :wub:

And hey, despite the song being polarizing, Will managed to break Top 100 on iTunes, so that's gotta count for something, right? Thanks to the #BLUECREW peeps who voted for Will and streamed! :thumbs:

Let's hope Will survives this week unscathed! ^_^

Edited by mjdolorico

I enjoyed wills performance up until after the bridge. If he did the full song stripped and soft like in the beginning he’d have had the potential of grabbing more fans. I just hope he doesn’t land in the bottom. Just get your save fingers ready in case.

WILL SAVED! Congrats #BLUECREW!

Gonna be honest, although I'm sad Max got eliminated tonight, he's the guy that I think has the most overlap in terms of support with Will, so hopefully this could mean good things for Will in the next rounds. Just a theory.

Can't wait for another performance next week!

Whew!

Well, with Shane still in and only one going home next week, I'm feeling pretty good about Will's Top 10 prospects.

Can't wait to see what song Will, John, the producers pick for him next week off of the fake fan suggestions list. :lol:

WILL SAVED! Congrats #BLUECREW!

Gonna be honest, although I'm sad Max got eliminated tonight, he's the guy that I think has the most overlap in terms of support with Will, so hopefully this could mean good things for Will in the next rounds. Just a theory.

Can't wait for another performance next week!

I’m glad but I’m also upset that USF seems upset that he and Myracle advanced

Whew!

Well, with Shane still in and only one going home next week, I'm feeling pretty good about Will's Top 10 prospects.

Can't wait to see what song Will, John, the producers pick for him next week off of the fake fan suggestions list. :lol:

I’m sure the fan list is real but the producers just pick and choose which ones they want to give the contestants

I’m glad but I’m also upset that USF seems upset that he and Myracle advanced

I’m sure the fan list is real but the producers just pick and choose which ones they want to give the contestants

USF?

Honestly, you should just ignore the negative feedback, that's just part and parcel of being in a reality competition with vocal followers. You'd be much better for it.