11. David68
12. Misirlou
13. VintageVoice
14. FloorWax
15. pauwis
16. You??

Edited by Teraginn

From Will's IG post:

"I got a really fun song tonight that I know y'all are gonna love! I grew my playoff beard specifically for this round. #BLUECREW represent!"

Nervous that we're not getting a slow song NGL, but I hope the song selection will still be good. :shiver:

Edited by mjdolorico

From Will's IG post:

"I got a really fun song tonight that I know y'all are gonna love! I grew my playoff beard specifically for this round. #BLUECREW represent!"

Nervous that we're not getting a slow song NGL, but I hope the song selection will still be good. :shiver:

*chanting*

BLUE BEARD!

BLUE BEARD!

BLUE BEARD! :haha:

[YOUTUBE]tzSxZWB-5Nw[/YOUTUBE]

I have to be honest, this is Will's messiest vocal performance by far. However, he made up for it in spades with his performance and personality, and I am so glad Kelly, John and the Voice live audience cheered for him the way they did. Performing live on national TV is always a daunting task, and Will managed to get through his first foray there with a surprising amount of positivity, and I can only hope it translates to real votes tonight. Y'all better show up #BLUECREW! :sorcerer:

Ok, Interesting, Will is not all that popular in here.

Hardly coming into the forum nowadays and only pop in to take a look at what people said today.

There were quite a few I like this season but most of them already gone, and I think Will is the only one left which I think I will enjoy to see him progress.

I guess I should get on the list right mjdolorico? :hug: