season1

I can't believe it's been 2 years since Danielle's 2nd album, I Don't Believe We've Met, was released.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5i4nbdBgg6/

IPB Image

IPB Image

I still love listening to this album. Potential, Layin' Low and WAWD are my top 3 songs from this album.

STREAM/DOWNLOAD

:sorcerer:

I'm anxious for #3, but, this will always be a great album❗

Nice! :w00t:

Congrats to Danielle and #teamDanielle for good streaming numbers. :thumbs:

What's impressive is for Danielle to have listeners from 79 different countries! :thumbsup:

PS

She really needs to release a Christmas single/EP/album for more streams during the Christmas season. :D :xmas:

she mentioned that dan huff is doing her new album, and i think he's considered the best. he did #1

That's terrific to hear. There are few any better than he. Amazing portfolio, he has❗ And, yes, Danielle has worked with him in the past. It's cool to know she is, again. Makes awaiting #3 even more exciting :w00t:

^ the YT video :flowers:

Danielle Bradbery Performs Cover Of Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing" [on the Bobby Bones Show]

Ey0zAJWknio

The first 3 minutes of the video is an interview with Bobby Bones. The song starts around 3:25

Edited by season1

^ the YT video :flowers:

Danielle Bradbery Performs Cover Of Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing" [on the Bobby Bones Show]

Ey0zAJWknio

The first 3 minutes of the video is an interview with Bobby Bones. The song starts around 3:25

And, of course, a most wonderful rendition done perfectly, 1st thing in the morning ☕

Awesome "A Broken Wing" cover by Danielle. On the original thread, we had this video of very young Danielle singing the same song with that awesome high note.

rrTq4qc8gdg

:wub:

Yes, proving that is what it is to be born innately with the talent & ability.... Danielle didn't have to develop the ability, it is & was just part of her. A very cool thing to see! These 2 vids, certainly, prove it.

Edited by Drew1903

Not sure what to make of this new one

Thanks for posting. Nice find. :flowers:

GoanfhHvJjo

It's a catchy song. Her featured part starts at around 2:40, and she belted out a high note at around 3:25. <3

Adding Danielle's vocals is a huge improvement to the song. :thumbs: The

was released in October. Edited by season1

Thanks for posting. Nice find. :flowers:

GoanfhHvJjo

It's a catchy song. Her featured part starts at around 2:40, and she belted out a high note at around 3:25. <3

Adding Danielle's vocals is a huge improvement to the song. :thumbs: The

was released in October.

But odd she didn’t mention or promote.

https://news.radio-online.com/articles/n380...t-for-Nashville

Nashville Insider interview (mostly about "Blackout" and the movie) :flowers:

XaAAeSX9Ul0

---

And for Throwback Thursday, here's a bonus video from 2015 -- when Danielle shared the stage with Miranda Lambert :w00t:

Zl0-HEXOdGo

:wub:

Oh Danielle...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Under the tree is our Christmas 🎁 to you and it is THANKS for you sharing your voice of an IPB Image with the World.
Your music brings joy like Christmas all year long.
🥁🎄🌠⛄🤶🎅🏽

To you & all your Family, may y'all have an absolutely wonderful Christmas❗ IPB Image

IPB Image

From,

Drew

And all us who keep writing The Book of Danielle 📖😁
Including:
'Season 1' (<-- She started 'The Book...')
Edited by Drew1903

^ Thanks for making a Merry Christmas post to Danielle :flowers: You can add "season1" if you're adding fan names to that "card". :sorcerer:

Yes, that's the idea, once again, for this year. Tell me & I'll add your names and then I'll tell Danielle about it on Christmas Day. Anyway, consider your name added, 'S1'. :) And, aside from the fact that I didn't make the 'card' earlier, let's quickly have as many names on it as we can... Come on, now, LOTS :yes:

Edited by Drew1903