season1

#teamDanielle, we have several Danielle interviews from the recent CMAs :flowers:

Access Hollywood

XSEphwe5zf0

Morning Toast (thanks BradberyFans)

Mh7b79njJww

97.1 Hank FM Interview

TzAyF4rh81g

Y100 Interview

EdJVJDbvgaU

Edited by season1

I love this part of Blake interview where he talked about Danielle. :flowers:

https://twitter.com/MusicCoffeeLol/status/1...116944426012672

B7SauxWl7VA

Credit to One Country on YT and @MusicCoffeeLol on Twitter

That is, seriously, the best, most interesting & insightful piece of conversation I have ever heard from anyone about Danielle & her time on The Voice. Really, glad you found & shared that. Especially, when or since Blake is taking about across ALL the Seasons, it's huge what he's saying in singling out Danielle above all others. It's a monterous compliment & sure shows us his deep feelings or view towards Danielle.

That is, seriously, the best, most interesting & insightful piece of conversation I have ever heard from anyone about Danielle & her time on The Voice. Really, glad you found & shared that. Especially, when or since Blake is taking about across ALL the Seasons, it's huge what he's saying in singling out Danielle above all others. It's a monterous compliment & sure shows us his deep feelings or view towards Danielle.

It was by far the best season ever of The Voice. <3 :wub: <3

Meant to post this earlier this week. Danielle was named among the best dressed (again) during the CMAs last Wednesday (11/13/19) :flowers:

IPB Image

https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/best-cma-awa...-13-nov-2019-5/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1090424/carrie...s#photo-1048498

As I had said earlier half joking & lo & behold... again, it's reality 😁👍👍💃

Hello all, I just found the new thread! I tried the old link many times thinking that it was just down, not closed. Finally went back to the root "idolforums.com" and found this. It was fun to see Danielle's journey in the old thread... but I'm looking forward to watching her continued growth in the new thread!

Cheers!

Hello all, I just found the new thread! I tried the old link many times thinking that it was just down, not closed. Finally went back to the root "idolforums.com" and found this. It was fun to see Danielle's journey in the old thread... but I'm looking forward to watching her continued growth in the new thread!

Cheers!

Glad you found this thread! We don't know if they'd be able to open or restore the original Danielle thread so I created a new one. And if they can restore the original threads, they'll merge the two threads.

Anyway, for anyone on Twitter, please let other Danielle fans know about this thread, and maybe post Danielle news and updates here. :flowers:

Definitely the best winner ever! :heartbounce:

And we all know I (would/will) agree :yes:#️⃣1️⃣

It's the "know immediately" thing which, Blake mentioned, that just hasn't repeated in such absolute going-to-the-end fashion as the run Danielle had. Right out of the gate many, like ourselves, had it pegged, could see it... and not with such certainty from the onset has there been the phenomenon we saw with Danielle.

Some posts about Taylor Swifts label problems have been split off and posted here https://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=741004

in order to keep this Fan thread on topic of Danielle

kudos to her label for giving her both Shallow and Blackout. They were gifts and we all should be very appreciative. No other Voice contestant has had 2 albums (excluding xmas), and now she's on her third.

Edited by nyoldie

Added. :flowers:

I'm looking forward to more Danielle music. :sorcerer:

We all do, all the time ;) :lol:

Some posts about Taylor Swifts label problems have been split off and posted here https://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=741004

in order to keep this Fan thread on topic of Danielle

:thumbsup:

Edited by Drew1903

kudos to her label for giving her both Shallow and Blackout. They were gifts and we all should be very appreciative. No other Voice contestant has had 2 albums (excluding xmas), and now she's on her third.

Some may dispute it, but, I see Danielle as, actually, the "most successful The Voice contestant to date". Y'all agree or disagree?

I will say that there is another female ex-winner same age Danielle was who may prove to be very successful, as well. Interestingly, both Country rooted.

Sorry but disagree. I think Melanie Martinez is considered the most successful since her debut album was certified platinum. But Melanie really doesn’t like being connected to The Voice. Cassadee had a platinum certified single and was nominated for a Grammy. But I’d put Danielle second after that and yeah she is one of the few, maybe only, Voice winner to get more than 1 or 2 albums. She’s also the only one still signed to her original label that isn’t a recent winner.

Just found this video that I don’t think has been posted. Danielle walks by in the background at approx 45 seconds give or take a little. Can’t mistake that striking red dress. Later in the vid she talks:-) :wub: Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Hmm. Its been awhile since I posted a yt video & I forgot what to put in the 2nd part when embedding it here, so will be grateful if someone else embeds it for me. Thank you:-)

Just found this video that I don’t think has been posted. Danielle walks by in the background at approx 45 seconds give or take a little. Can’t mistake that striking red dress. Later in the vid she talks:-) :wub: Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Hmm. Its been awhile since I posted a yt video & I forgot what to put in the 2nd part when embedding it here, so will be grateful if someone else embeds it for me. Thank you:-)

Happy to oblige :)

5a8d5y0eFks

We've been together here for 6+ yrs... comes to feel like 'family' after all that time. Anyway, Canada's was last month, but, for the US Folks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING❗🦃 No matter which Country, there is SO MUCH for which, to be grateful & appreciate as in, not take for granted.

Merry Christmas y'all! :xmas::santahappy:

Still waiting for a Christmas album from Danielle. In the meantime, here's an early Christmas treat from Danielle, 6 years ago.

w4MN01tIT8M

For anyone not quite keeping up, though, admittedly, it was quick... there has been a subject change. We have just flipped from (US) Thanksgiving to Christmas. Please, change, now, what follows HAPPY to Christmas... oh no, wait that's England... Have to change both words to MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 :D :santa: 🤶🎁😇

And a Merry Christmas to ALL & to all a Good-night :sleep: