Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I just naturally assume Disney owns everything but Sony by now.

The television media companies not owned by Disney:

CBS

Viacom (which is about to merge officially with CBS)

Time Warner

Sony

Comcast (which owns NBC)

Yup. That's it. YUP.

Edited by totes4totes

Me when the brother in So Weird is still doubting the paranormal after experiencing the previous seven episodes' events first hand:

IPB Image

wow my Lilo & Stitch MASTERPIECE was also lost in the vanishing. :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
copy the page link and put it into a google search to get the cached page from November 8.

Will I be getting any missing write-ups today? o:)

YES. :wub: I love Boy Meets World! Love that both those shows are on there. :w00t:

Every time I go to change my profile icon I get an error message. :'(

:yes: I'm binge-ing Lizzie McGuire, but I think my first movie stop will be the new Lady and the Tramp. :D

I'm glad both shows are on there, too. ^_^

Have you been able to change it since then?

I also plan to watch the new Lady and the Tramp. :yes:

I have everything formatted for #30 to be posted, too. All I have to do is paste the last two write-ups needed into the post.

If I messaged Dee and Victoria which movie is #30, would that speed things up so at least we can get one ranking posted? But would the other rankers mind if they knew a result ahead of time? :unsure:

I don't mind. You could alternatively just post it without their write-ups and edit them in when you get them, or have them post them when they're done with them.

(Also apologies for not getting my missing write-ups in. I wound up being busier today than I expected, but they're on my list to watch first thing in the morning. :yes:)

I don't mind. You could alternatively just post it without their write-ups and edit them in when you get them, or have them post them when they're done with them.

I agree with Elliott.

And I'm working on my remaining write-ups now :sorcerer: