Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

I'm sure y'all are shocked that my Disney Plus icon is Hades from Hercules. :giggle: Also, it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I wish they were putting their older shows in their production order rather than the broadcast order. The second season of Lizzie McGuire is a MESS because they aired all the episodes without Lalaine in the middle of the season rather than at the end.

I read an article stating January or February of 2020.
:ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

How does Disney+ expect me to watch anything but High School Musical: The Musical: The Series????????
There's only one episode up currently, though. :haha:

The Big Green is on there just so everyone knows :wub::wub::wub:
:dead:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to stream Toy Story 4 as my first movie on Disney+, but it's not there. :bye2: Disappointed a lot of the newer ones from this year aren't on yet, but oh well. I see tons of other amazing things already. :wub: Definitely planning on binge watching Lizzie McGuire. :ohyeah:

Any Boy Meets World fans here? I was glad when I saw the series available there. :w00t: Smart Guy, too. ^_^

Also, which movie is better between Monsters University and The Good Dinosaur? Those are two Pixar movies I haven't seen yet.

Steven - I typically send them in as I write them, so you'll definitely have some before Friday. :thumbs:

Okay, sounds good! :thumbs:

Disney+ allowing me to make my Avatar Lilo & Stitch, the rightful winner of this rankdown.

I'm sure y'all are shocked that my Disney Plus icon is Hades from Hercules. :giggle: Also, it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I wish they were putting their older shows in their production order rather than the broadcast order. The second season of Lizzie McGuire is a MESS because they aired all the episodes without Lalaine in the middle of the season rather than at the end.

Stitch is my profile icon. ^_^

I noticed that too in regards to Lizzie McGuire.

The Big Green is on there just so everyone knows :wub::wub::wub:

My Big Green character ranking disappearing is the worst part of this IDF purge tbh.

When I saw The Big Green listed, I thought of your posts about it. :haha:

I was going to stream Toy Story 4 as my first movie on Disney+, but it's not there. :bye2: Disappointed a lot of the newer ones from this year aren't on yet, but oh well. I see tons of other amazing things already. :wub: Definitely planning on binge watching Lizzie McGuire. :ohyeah:

I never got around to seeing Toy Story 4 yet, but I look forward to it when it eventually becomes available. :yes: But yes, lots of good choices already. :))

Right? I am disappointed that it's an episode per week.

I thought the original shows would've been available all at once like how Netflix does it. :o

Yeah I’m not surprised they’re holding onto them. They want you to rent them on demand and stuff still.

Booooo that. :bye2: I already have some on DVD, but my behind wants the convenience of streaming wherever I go. :giggle:

Any Boy Meets World fans here? I was glad when I saw the series available there. :w00t: Smart Guy, too. ^_^

Stitch is my profile icon. ^_^

I never got around to seeing Toy Story 4 yet, but I look forward to it when it eventually becomes available. :yes: But yes, lots of good choices already. :))

YES. :wub: I love Boy Meets World! Love that both those shows are on there. :w00t:

Every time I go to change my profile icon I get an error message. :'(

:yes: I'm binge-ing Lizzie McGuire, but I think my first movie stop will be the new Lady and the Tramp. :D

Sister Sister isn’t on yet for whatever reason. Seeing Boy Meets World and Smart Guy made me check to see if it was up. :(

It's not a Disney show!

It's longtime distributor was CBS (probably with Paramount). IDK who has the rights for syndication now but I'd guess it's still Paramount Television.

Smart Guy though it was a WB series was created with Disney and distributed by Buena Vista.

There's only one episode up currently, though. :haha:

yeah. that i can put on repeat.

I thought the original shows would've been available all at once like how Netflix does it. :o

Hulu (majority owned by Disney) releases them on a weekly basis like real tv. I'm not surprised that Disney is carrying that over to their own streaming service.

(Also there are a lot of advantages to putting your own original shows on a TV schedule, if you get a one week trial with Disney+ and people are going to use it to watch the Mandalorian then you spread that sh*t out so they actually have to buy the service.

Also, it's shown that with style that Netflix does, the show's cultural footprint is much shorter. People talk about Stranger Things for about a week and then move onto the next show. It doesn't stay in the cultural context like for example Game of Thrones).

It's not a Disney show!

It's longtime distributor was CBS (probably with Paramount). IDK who has the rights for syndication now but I'd guess it's still Paramount Television.

For some reason, I was thinking it was an ABC show. :haha: