Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you enjoyed writing about these Disney films! ^_^

IPB Image

Omggg lmaoo that is massive for those being your shortest write-ups. :lmao: I think only my Top 3 write-ups are more thn 300 words, so yeah most of your shorter write-ups tower over my longer write-ups. :haha: Curious to see all of your write-ups haha.

It looks short to me. :bye2: I'm sure yours are great. :hug: I love Disney too much and couldn't contain myself. :wub:

IPB Image

I didn't even know IDF was back up. :dead: I'm going to need until Tuesday tbh. Tomorrow is my birthday.

Happy birthday, Victoria! :hug::cake::gift:

• Like 1

Disney Plus is here! :w00t:

:w00t:

I haven't tried watching anything yet, but I did sign up and looked at all the movies and TV shows available. :sorcerer:

STEVEN. I've been really ill while trying to submit Ph.D. applications and reports for work. I'm still really sick. How does all of the write-ups in by no later than Friday evening sound?

Okay, but do you think you could be able to send a few at a time from now until Friday? That way there's a chance I could post the first few results before then.

I hope you feel better soon!

Also, I still need rankings from Victoria (as well as write-ups). Once I get her rankings, I can start calculating all the scores.

Does anyone know when TS4 is supposed to be on it? I can’t find anything.

I read an article stating January or February of 2020. It has no current deal so I would agree with that timeline. I don't know how they are handling new releases in terms of time in theaters vs. streaming date.

• Like 1