Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With rankers that have seen more than 50% of the movies!

:dead:

it won't be that different of an end result, I will just obliterate the live actions since you people flopped repeatedly in cutting them ^_^

I will help. :wub:

Great rankdown to watch Steven!

Denise, The Public, Victoria, Wally :wub:

:wub:

The Lion King did that. :wub: A Pixar film winning is yawn though.

:yes:

Next time call it the Pixar Rankdown.

Right? :haha:

Thank you, Steven for running an amazing rankdown. Thanks all of you for being patient with me while I got my write-ups in. No one can say I don't compose lengthy write-ups anymore. :*

You really outdiid yourself with those amazing write-ups! :omg:

Me: ranks Toy Story the lowest out of everyone.

Also me: has the longest write-up.

Congratulations to Toy Story for winning the Disney Movies Rankdown! :clap:

As the rankings were coming in, it looked clear to me that Toy Story was going to win as nearly everyone ranked the film within their Top 10. However, not one person ranked Toy Story #1. It wasn't even #1 for any of the public rankings. :haha:

Thank you to all the rankers for being a part of this rankdown! This was a fun one to host, and I hope everyone enjoyed this game, too. :hug:

And thank you to the public, too!

Lmaooo wow that's crazy hilarious how Toy Story won the game despite not having any #1 rankings. :omg: Obviously it also benefitted from no one tankng it or ranking it low - which is the key to winning these games. :haha:

You did an amazing job running this game and thank you so much for hosting this.

And Toy Story 4 did not deserve the finals. Wally did the Lord's work there. o:)

Funny thing is on my round I nominated it, I was banking on you to save it over Big Hero 6 or whatever it was called. :dead: I guess I should have put TS3 up instead. I didn't want TS4 to go then but also didn't want it in the finals so I guess it all worked out. :haha:

And Nala beat Jasmine in the Disney Princess game. KNOW THAT. :*

NOPE. :*

Ahh I haven't gotten to read through all the final write-ups yet, but hope to soon. I was thinking Toy Story would win around the Top 10 or so, although of course I prefer The Lion King, but... both are amazing, classic Disney movies, and a very worthy Final 2.

Me and the public sharing a #1. :wub: And I'm so happy that my all-time favorite Disney movie (not just in the finals) made the Top 2! :spaz: :D

Thank you Steven for hosting such a great and fun rankdown! :hug: I love Disney so much and am glad I got to be a part of it, especially since last time you asked me to join your rankdown I didn't even know how to play. :blushingwave: Now I do! :teehee: You did an amazing job.

Ahh I haven't gotten to read through all the final write-ups yet, but hope to soon. I was thinking Toy Story would win around the Top 10 or so, although of course I prefer The Lion King, but... both are amazing, classic Disney movies, and a very worthy Final 2. <3

Me and the public sharing a #1. :wub: And I'm so happy that my all-time favorite Disney movie (not just in the finals) made the Top 2! :spaz: :D

Thank you Steven for hosting such a great and fun rankdown! :hug: I love Disney so much and am glad I got to be a part of it, especially since last time you asked me to join your rankdown I didn't even know how to play. :blushingwave: Now I do! :teehee: You did an amazing job. <3

Congrats on having your #1 in the Top 2! :clap: I believe you were the only ranker to achieve that. :yes:

And thank you, Denise! :hug: I'm glad you enjoyed the rankdown! I guess you'll be able to participate in a Harry Potter rankdown the next time there is one. :lol:

• 1 month later...