The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Not that I want to pick sides in this because, of all the names the only person I actually like is Cassadee, but Lea is by far the best technical singer of all of the names. Not to mention using #1s as a measure of singing ability can easily be argued given that Black Eyed Peas went to #1 for six months using two songs that were done completely on computers. :*

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

IPB Image

I tried not to nominate too many Survivors because I'm not sure who people's favorites are. Please message me your Survivor faves so I won't nominate them in future rounds. (!)

Rupert Boneham
Roberta "R.C." Saint-Amour
Michelle Maradie
April Dowling
Howard Overby
Devin Shepherd
Alex Willett
Metta World Peace
Tyler & James
Marty & Hagan
Nicholas & Donald
Andrew & Dan

Metta World Peace

IPB Image

Let's be honest Metta is a waste of space. He asked to leave the Celebrity Big Brother season he was on. He may go down in history as the worst player ever so I guess he has that going for him at least. He messed up his vote during the first eviction and he voted to evict his buddy Chuck instead of voting to save him. While that is kinda funny it's certainly not going to help his stay in the rankdown further, especially knowing that he is basically just a quitter. He didn't win any competitions despite being a former pro athlete so he really flopped in all aspects of the game. And for all this floppage he is now being cut from this game. Bye Metta!

Saving RC

Edited by CGlaserFan

TYLER AND JAMES

IPB Image

Tyler Denk and James Branaman are a team of model men who were on The Amazing Race season 10. They were the winners of this season. They were both also recovering drug addicts from California. Both are friends with Survivor: Panama winner, Aras Baskauskas --- James even appeared in Aras's hometown video that was played in that season's finale. They are also the first former drug addicts to win the race. Tyler also has his own wikipedia page which is cool yas: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Denk. Their avg placing on the season was 2.50. They were able to win in the finale primarily due to the fact that their cab had E-Z Pass toll collection system which allowed them to get a pretty signifcant lead

Edited by thevoicefan45

Michelle Maradie

IPB Image

My first thought with Michelle is how she was super young when she did the show. She was only 19 which I believe is still the youngest ever contestant on BBUS? (lol this reminded me of BB11 Natalie lying that she was 18 though). Michelle seemed to have the typical 'sweet and innocent but naive' fate which led to her being backdoored pretty early in the game. I seem to remember seeing her elimination and she was really emotional about going but that's a super intense environment for someone so young so I get it. Overall I can't really say too much about her or her game so she feels like a fair cut.

Devin Shepherd

IPB Image

Devin is a big brother contestants from season 16. He took part in season 16, and was a hot mess. He was brought in as a member of the bomb squad, later trying to add other people to that alliance. Despite how bad season 16 was, Devin as a wildcard was sort of entertaining. He won the head of household week 2, nominating Brittant and Paola on the battle of the block. They lose and become the nominee's for the week, he would eventually replace Brittany with Zach when she was removed from the block. Paola was evicted, and Zach sought revenge. Zach won the next head of household, and Devin wound up going home in a unanimous vote. He is now out of this rankdown!

Save: Alex Willett

APRIL DOWLING

IPB Image

April Dowling is a houseguest from Big Brother 10. She was part of the initial majority alliance that ran the house for the first few weeks of the game. She was also in a showmance with Ollie. I didn't watch Big Brother 10 as it aired (I binge-watched it one weekend a couple of years later), but I did not like April one bit throughout her time in the house. I thought she was very rude, nasty, and condescending; I wonder if she was even worse on the feeds. Anyway, the tables were turned on the majority alliance the week April won HoH. Her target was Memphis, but she still nominated Jessie as a pawn. This was also the week of the infamous Keesha's birthday fight. After Jessie overheard Keesha and Libra venting their frustrations through the wall, he ran upstairs and told April and Ollie about it. April then went downstairs to confront Keesha and Libra. What resulted was chaos in hilarious fashion as so many memorable remarks were made my various houseguests ("Anybody want cake?", "It's inappropriate!", "This is why, America. This is why you put 30-year-old women in the house, 'cause they go crazy!"). April was quite unlikable in this fight as she rudely brushed off Keesha when Keesha tried to explain herself. April said she'll deal with Keesha later while talking to Libra, setting Keesha off as she stormed around the house venting about April ("She's in there being stupid"). April eventually revealed it was Jessie who ratted out Keesha and Libra, resulting in Keesha and Libra directing all their ire at him instead of her for the moment. Later on, Keesha and Libra flipped and voted out Jessie, blindsiding and going against April's wishes. Unfortunately, Michelle won the following HoH, resulting in another blowout in the house as April threw several disgusting remarks and low blows in the ensuing fight. This includes accusing Libra of breaking a swear on her children and saying Dan was a disgrace to his religion. Anyway, thankfully April was finally evicted the next week after Renny won HoH. April was never a houseguest I enjoyed watching on the show, but I know fans got a kick out of her alliance with Keesha and Libra (which fans dubbed The Coven). Here are some gifs highlighting their dysfunctional alliance:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Anyway, out goes April Dowling from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Andrew & Dan.

IPB Image