IPB Image

Score: 69.81
Last year 46
Lists 3/7
Rankers:
Dee: 15
Rei: 21
Megan: 25

Dropping a little from last year but still with enough to sneak on this expanded list is Kalila. Just checked her IG and she's still really hot. A factor I know played into her ranking for Rei and Dee. I only judge on dance quality.

#49: Travis Wall (US2)
IPB Image

Score: 69.7
Last year 44
Lists 4/10
Rankers:
Elliott: 17
Andrew: 17
Gigi: 29
Patryk: 34

Also dropping a little from last year is SYTYCD US's Choreography Wunderkind, Travis Wall. He's still getting Emmy nominations.

#48: Natascha Dejong (NL3)
IPB Image

Score: 69.3
Last year 90
Lists 3/6
Rankers:
Gigi: 15
Patryk: 31
Rei: 39

Jumping up from 90 last year to a strong 48 this year is Natascha. And I'm so glad because NATASCHA HAS EMERGED FROM THE DEPTHS OF WHEREVER THE BENELUX CONTESTANTS GET TO AFTER THEIR SEASON AS A PRO ON THE DUTCH DANCING WITH THE STARS. She might also have a child! I don't speak Dutch! THIS IS THE SUCCESS NATASCHA DESERVES.

#47: Robert Roldan (US7)
IPB Image

Score: 69 (nice)
Last year 38
Lists 4/10
Rankers:
Patryk: 12
Elliott: 18
Andrew: 19
Diana: 41

Making the list because I had Diana send me the back 20 of her Top 60 after she forgot is Robert Roldan. He also drops down slightly. PLZ post pics of 2019 Robert Roldan because I was in a rush because I want to go home and he's a hunk now and I didn't want to take the time to resize any pictures.

#46: Enora Oplinus (NL3)
IPB Image

Score: 68.58
Last year 104
Lists 3/6
Rankers:
Gigi: 21
Megan: 30
Dee: 30

Another beneficiary of having fewer lists is Enora. This is working out in my favor. Thank you everybody who doesn't love me who didn't send in a list so that my favorites could jump nearly 60 spots.