The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I’ve heard there’s a general list of names for S18 so far, how much info do we have? (@Someone lol)

There's a list of names but I'm so behind on it. I think by this time last year I'd posted the names for S16, but that's definitely not happening this year. New job's taken up a lot of my free time and there's been some fantastic people who've helped gather the names (who I'd love to shout out but won't b/c anonymity and whatnot) but I'll definitely try to complete that list by New Years' and get it up.

The bumming news is that I got no spoilers from auditions this season so we're gonna have to wait until battles for anything concrete. :/

There's a list of names but I'm so behind on it. I think by this time last year I'd posted the names for S16, but that's definitely not happening this year. New job's taken up a lot of my free time and there's been some fantastic people who've helped gather the names (who I'd love to shout out but won't b/c anonymity and whatnot) but I'll definitely try to complete that list by New Years' and get it up.

The bumming news is that I got no spoilers from auditions this season so we're gonna have to wait until battles for anything concrete. :/

Good luck with your new job! :thumbs:

It's becoming a pita trying to follow this show. The stream crashes all the time, and it's sooo frustrating I simply gave up on that, and catching up via the YT vids isn't the same. It lacks the excitement of watching a live show, plus you miss all the TPTB/coaches' shenanigans surrounding the contestants and the performances.

Question: With the song choices this season becoming more and more tragic every week (yes, they managed to outdo themselves, and let's not even talk about the finals covers...) is it safe to say TPTB's been saving money for a much better/more current song list for next season when they'll be competing with AI?

Question: With the song choices this season becoming more and more tragic every week (yes, they managed to outdo themselves, and let's not even talk about the finals covers...) is it safe to say TPTB's been saving money for a much better/more current song list for next season when they'll be competing with AI?

tbh, idol has more restricted song selection since they do themes - so technically the voice should already have better selection

tbh, idol has more restricted song selection since they do themes - so technically the voice should already have better selection

That's why i'm hoping they put aside a more current song list for next season to contrast with AI's themes.

Imma let y'all enjoy the holidays without obsessing/stressing over new people. :haha:

But really once I'm off next Thursday I'll be 100% all over that list and making it to post after New Years'

thank you :flowers:

has anyone reached out to you with blind audition spoilers?

I am unsure at what Nick Jonas can bring to the table in terms of being a coach. However, the producers are going to work overtime to try to get the winner from his team to keep him on board and the audience interested in him.

I am unsure at what Nick Jonas can bring to the table in terms of being a coach. However, the producers are going to work overtime to try to get the winner from his team to keep him on board and the audience interested in him.

That'll work too. He'll get contestants in the genres I like. They certainly could use the extra push from TPTB.

Lol same here, they need to pimp the freak out of an opposing coach's artist to win.

Even then...