The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

If true, I would mind it if they brought back Lili Joy, Sydney Rhame, Livia Faith and Holly Henry.

Such robbed artists.

No seriously, they were all better than their opponents(Except Sydney, because Madi was great as well)

Edited by QueenMae16

Such robbed artists.

No seriously, they were all better than their opponents(Except Sydney, because Madi was great as well)

Madi was amazing. One of the best indie/alternative/singer-songwriter types ever to grace the show.

I'd also belatedly like to add Lyndsey Elm to my earlier list.

Edited by dirActing

Sydney Rhame "Photograph"

TUYK4VDWuEo

Holly Henry "The Scientist"

hvi2jHo0OWA

Sydney Rhame is definitely my type of potential snowflake :wub:. I like her a lot :thumbs:.

I remember that girl Holy now, she's the girl IDF always praise for that performance :haha:. She probably was fresh and cool at the time but that style is not aging well :no: (imo). The breathy indie girl is literally a meme nowadays, but I'll give her some points for freshness/originality I guess. Not my thing :D.

Well, that was my unnecessary post of the day :flowers: :haha:

I'm actually becoming more ready for this season as Season 17 is closing. Its just so tragic and we all know Katie is gonna win.
Ready for a new season, although I'm not sure why since it's always the same crap.

As for Katie winning, I wouldn't be upset. I don't care for her tone and delivery, but she's consistent and would deserve it. It'd be more unfair if Jake wins. Sure, no trainwreck from him yet, but he's coasting on average performances. That said, whatevs.

• 2 weeks later...