The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Kelly to Nick Jonas: "We like a lot of the same sound [in the blinds]" :x :x :x

doGC_1tIBrI

Season 18 is not looking promising :no: :x

The format ALONE is making this season not looking promising. As we know, we're getting only 3 weeks of lives which obviously means that the format will be messy and the lives will all bloodbaths.

This is the first time where I'm flat-out dreading the season MORE than looking forward to it... because I have a really bad feeling about this season.

The format ALONE is making this season not looking promising. As we know, we're getting only 3 weeks of lives which obviously means that the format will be messy and the lives will all bloodbaths.

This is the first time where I'm flat-out dreading the season MORE than looking forward to it... because I have a really bad feeling about this season.

:'( I hope they don't break the show

Yeah the new schedule is trash :thumbsdown:

One of my biggest fears is getting a stanable contestant just to get robbed of a big portion of the live shows, just like season 16 :shiver:.