Nov 11th One Night for the Military

buttons66

Jason Aldean's Kitchen + Rooftop Bar

11/7/2019

nashvillevip

Great honoring our military service members and their families at @jasonaldeans .

@scottymccreery performed at Jason’s rooftop as part of @iheartcountry Veterans Day weekend celebrations.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lSOGuBYJF/

Edited by buttons66

Jason Aldean's Kitchen + Rooftop Bar

11/7/2019

nashvillevip

Great honoring our military service members and their families at @jasonaldeans .

@scottymccreery performed at Jason’s rooftop as part of @iheartcountry Veterans Day weekend celebrations.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lSOGuBYJF/

(OMG....what has happened to every thread............... :devil: :ermm: :fear: )

I've been wondering. Looks like past post have disappeared.

This post says Scotty PERFORMED. So is he in Nashville?

Edited by tfortexas

I've been wondering. Looks like past post have disappeared.

This post says Scotty PERFORMED. So is he in Nashville?

He is in Nashville....there is NOTHING on any thead ..that I can see!! Can someone else try and see if theres something on any thread..!!

The board has been off line all day .....!!!!

He is in Nashville....there is NOTHING on any thead ..that I can see!! Can someone else try and see if theres something on any thread..!!

The board has been off line all day .....!!!!

I get a message that the page can't be reached...too many redirects...this is the only thread I could open

Here to add that I can only access this thread...and everything else seems to missing posts.

I thought the actual HoF show for veterans was to be done tonight....but it could have been this afternoon after the Rooftop performance. Have seen nothing.

I checked a Adam Lambert's and Phillip Phillips' and they also have no posts in their threads.

Thanks Sherry, I did too....only cos I had issues with my computer this morning and i thought this was a continuation ..apparently NOT!! :thumbs: