Morgan Frazier Fan Thread

TeamAudra

Morgan is now part of a duo called Roxan and they released this single last month. This is honestly my favorite song ever by a voice alum after 3 listens. She is an amazing songwriter. They have an EP coming out soon.

I noticed from the credits on the video that she’s now Morgan Ray. She got married a while back.

rROhECS1n1A

Edited by TeamAudra

Morgan is now part of a duo called Roxan and they released this single last month. This is honestly my favorite song ever by a voice alum after 3 listens. She is an amazing songwriter. They have an EP coming out soon.

rROhECS1n1A

I've always loved Morgan. This is a good song and I have listened to it a couple times. I don't think I can dub it best ever by a Voice contestant but I do like it.

I've always loved Morgan. This is a good song and I have listened to it a couple times. I don't think I can dub it best ever by a Voice contestant but I do like it.

It depends on what you’re into. If you like traditional, storytelling country songs, this is top drawer. The vocals and production are also spot on. Now I’m excited about the EP!

Edited by TeamAudra

I am excited for the EP though this is the first I am hearing about it so it should be good!

This is where I saw the EP mentioned. It’s already recorded.

https://www.facebook.com/178949732662768/po...d=n&sfns=mo

Regardless of what happens with the duo, she needs to stay connected with the Nashville songwriting scene. She was writing quality country songs at 15 years old, which is why Curb Records signed her.

Edited by TeamAudra

Not much of a country fan, but that song was beautiful. I'm glad I listened to it in spite of that. Thanks for sharing it. :wub:

Sometimes, the most satisfying songs aren't the ones with the most complex structures and vocal gymnastics. That one just kinda did everything it needed to do, and it's really well-written.

• 1 month later...

Not sure what they have going on, but they’ve been hinting about news, and they had a video of them signing some sort of contract on their stories a couple weeks ago. It’s like they want to leak whatever the news is, but can’t yet.

IPB Image